Monday, October 24, 2011

Where is Sam?

If you haven't heard, Two Stones Pub in Newark is all the rage for Delaware beer lovers. First of all, they have about 25 beers on draft and the diversity of their selection is quite impressive. They rotate the selection well and represent approximately 16 different styles. Currently they are offering 7 Delaware brews. To learn more about 2SP as locals refer to it, visit their website or follow them on facebook.

Now back to our search for Sam. Thursday, October 27th at 5 pm, Sam Calagione of Dogfish Head and his group will be visiting 2SP and pouring 120 min, Bitches Brew, Hellhound and Sam's secret stash keg, plus many more. I hear there will be over 13 DFH brews that evening. Don't miss the  Randall vs. Randall with DFH going head to head with their creation against Dr.G. Frankly, I do not care who wins. I am trying both.

For directions  to Two Stones Pub, visit their website and I hope to see you there. Just look for me and buy me a beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment